Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Monday Made It... a day late..

This is my first time linking up with 4th Grade Frolics: Monday Made It!





I wanted to make a special gift for my teacher friends at school and my new assistant (I think)!! After having been given one of these post-it note holders, I decided I'd make one for my friends to give to them when we go back to school!!

Here is my Monday Made It:


I used acrylic frames from the dollar store, cut out scrapbook paper, used sticker letters for the names. I hot glued the notepad on and finished with a ribbon and a bow!

5 comments:

  1. Love your post it note holders...they are just too cute!

    I am your newest follower and would love for you to visit my blog!

    Mrs. B's Nook

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those! I think my craft to-do list keeps getting longer and longer. =)

    I am a new follower to your blog. I would love for you to hop over and visit me when you get the chance. =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute! Great gifts...love it! Stop by and check out my blog if you have a chance!

    Nichole
    Craft of Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow love it so cute...im your newest follower...drop by =)



    Just Wild About Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are so cute! What a great idea. I'm a new follower. Stop by and visit sometime.

    Megan
    I Teach. What's Your Super Power?

    ReplyDelete